Choose Your Options
Smoky gray to exert a presence.
Ash gray leather messenger bag.
Craftsman produce a shade of the color and faded in one by one hand-painted.
Light-dark contrast and unique presence is attractive messenger bag.
Ash gray with gloss and clarity will be tailored to a variety of styling.
Inner Light gray, strap is black.
- Size: S-SIZE
- Origin: Japan, North America
- Tanning: combination with the combined features of the vegetable tanning and chrome tanning
- Finish: Aniline finish,use only the dye. There is clarity on the leather surface
- Processing: To enjoy the wax processing and natural color irregularity, has its own processing a combination of machine and hand-painted
- Aging: Color will become thinner in the aging
This size is compact, but there is plenty of space to store things in.
You can put a long wallet, a coin purse, a mobile phone, and sunglasses in it.
There are two side pockets, a hidden horizontally long pocket on the back of the side pockets in its inner.
It’s for small items, such as mobile phones and key cases.
HOW TO USE
Messenger bag is a functional bag that is optimized for the messenger to carry luggage on the bike.
In order to safely carry your precious cargo, it has been designed to be as fit the body tightly.
Originally messenger bag is a professional gear, but it has become very popular as a shoulder bag for everyday use.
You can adjust the strap length to your liking.
Leather that is used in Uni & co. is a natural material.
Goodness of the original leather comes out due to use leather bag.
It is a delicate product that is made from natural proteins.
We hope that you make the appropriate care and have them use a long time.
- SIZE(Inch)：SIZE(cm):W1/ 42 × W2/ 30 × H17 × D15
- BUCKLE：Messenger Type
There is the thing that rubbing and scratches and unevenness in the leather.
It is because our bag is fabricated by taking advantage of the full texture of raw hides and skins.
In addition, there is the case that the color of the product to send is different from the image.
※It may be color migration to clothes and fading due to friction. Please be careful about the friction with the clothes of white or light-colored.